ACF Minneapolis Chef's Chapter

Executive Chef posting, Mirabel in Scottsdale, AZ

21 May 2017 9:49 AM | Deleted user

Kopplin Kuebler & Wallace, an executive search firm, has an amazing Executive Chef opportunity at Mirabel – a Platinum club located in Scottsdale, AZ.

Mirabel is a private, member-owned and award-winning country club with a lively, intimate, and welcoming membership who enjoy an active lifestyle. This is an great opportunity to be part of a talented culinary team in a first-class, friendly, country club community.

With 317 members, an average age of 63, and annual F&B revenues of approximately $903K, Mirabel has a very active, year-round food and beverage program. Approximately 80% of F&B revenue is a la carte and the remaining 20% is banquet business. We are looking for an executive chef who has a proven track record of experienced leadership, excellent culinary skills, high performing team development and mentoring experience, and solid financial acumen and organizational skills. 

The candidate must also have significant a la carte and banquet experience, be well-organized, and have a track record of excellent standards of training and sanitation to ensure quality and consistency. Private club experience is required and the successful candidate enjoys communicating with members and guests. 

For more information about the club, the position, and how to apply, follow this link: http://bit.ly/mirabel371

Salary is commensurate with experience and the position offers a great benefits package including ACF membership and education.



New ACF National Logo   World Association of Chefs Societies  American Academy of Chefs  American Culinary Federation Education Foundation  ACF Culinary Team USA  Chef & Child Foundation  ACF Chefs Move  
American Culinary Federation Minneapolis Chef's Chapter

P.O. Box 28191

Crystal, MN 55428

Contact Webmaster

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software